Voucherify is a rapidly growing SaaS company that provides promotion infrastructure for digital teams to power coupon, referral, and loyalty marketing campaigns. With our “API-first” platform, we are making it easier for companies to integrate personalized promotions throughout the whole shopper journey - helping our customers increase acquisition and retention rates without the burden of complex software development.
Voucherify was born at rspective, a pragmatic & experienced software house who helped to build dozens of e-commerce, CRM & marketing automation software platforms for fast-growing tech companies around the world.
We’re a fun team of 30 people based in an old Porcelain Factory in Katowice - the heart of Silesian creative and tech scene.
About the role
We're looking for a hands-on mid-level QA profile to join our product team in streamlining QA processes but also challenging them by occasionally breaking their pull requests.
This job is based in our office in Katowice; however, we offer remote working hours too.
As a QA engineer, you will support our product team in:
- Evaluating product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Automating our testing processes on both back-ends & front-ends
- Debugging production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Improving operational standards, tooling, and processes.
- Gathering requirements and making thoughtful tradeoffs to ensure we are focusing our efforts on the most impactful projects.
- Can-do attitude and strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Willingness to take ownership of the product quality and, ultimately, the reliability of the platform.
- Experience in estimating and prioritizing testing efforts in a growing team.
- Ability to work with a fast-growing (in terms of both users and API requests) product.
- Ability to create detailed yet readable test cases.
- Experience with REST API, HTTP protocol and related toolset (e.g. Postman).
- Experience with automated tests and CI, debugging, and monitoring tools.
- Practical knowledge of SQL and some scripting language.
- Prior experience in a startup environment.
- Security or performance testing experience.
- People management and leadership skills.
We believe in continual learning, fun and respectful environment, room for creativity and taking ownership of projects. Join our growth environment and enjoy:
- An opportunity to work in an international environment with clients from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy.
- Productive working environment with the latest MacBook.
- Medicover (extra medical care) or Multisport (sports benefit card).
- Profit sharing program
- Team events - weekly sports activities, outdoor getaways, and bar hopping on Mariacka St.
- A loft-style office in an old porcelain factory in Katowice, with table soccer, bouldering wall, and table tennis.
- A weekly free lunch.
- As much good coffee as you can handle, also fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks.
- Taking a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office.